Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Are You Aware That Elijah Cummings Lives In A MANSION, In The Middle Of RAT-INFESTED BALTIMORE?!?



Patricia Dickson is FANTASTIC. Please subscribe to her channel.

I just found her this morning...but she is saying EVERYTHING I would say, if I could keep the VENOM out enough to enunciate it without endless vulgarities.

Just beautiful.

Back to the headline - he lives in a MANSION, as the denizens of Baltimore fight rats daily as they attempt to live.





Someone else brought this up: Flint's water crisis wasn't fixed until Trump got in office.

Thanks, Bathhouse Barry. You were a COLOSSAL WASTE.

Have a blessed day, dear readers.

Support the ORBITER initiative. I personally corresponded with David, and he's getting everything together.

Let's all throw out this wicked media, which continues to double down endlessly, regardless of the fact that they are EMPERORS WITHOUT A STITCH OF CLOTHING TO BE SEEN...and they're all GROWERS, not SHOWERS.

UPDATE: I'm going to prove as to how I'm a more responsible journalist than ANYONE ON ABCNBCCBSCNNMSNBCFOX:

The last image does NOT accurately portray Elijah's toney mansion; it's a place in Alpine, NJ:
http://homesoftherich.net/2019/05/the-stone-mansion-in-alpine-nj-re-listed-for-36-million/

The FAKE NEWS regarding memes is simply that the censorship algorithms CANNOT DETECT MEMES. That is why, all of a sudden, they are being targeted.

Well, I say - if you can't back up your assertions, you should STFU.

Let me endorse Paul Romano's promoted hashtag: #JustLetItHappen
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F2dbA8GNYXNIe5I3xO5LE2_UBK2dlqj

No comments:

Post a Comment