Total Pageviews

Monday, December 30, 2019

I Can Feel it in the Air | Coach Dave Live | 12-30-19



Description:
I Can Feel it in the Air | Coach Dave Live | 12-30-19
“Now is the time to tighten your belt and earn your meal money.” Said Coach.  “I won’t walk into a church where it says ‘no weapons.’”  The Huddle considered the recent church shooting in Texas.  “Somethin going on,” Said Coach.  “I can feel it.”
2020 is right around the corner.  It is time to reclaim the House of God.  We need to go to our pastors and find out where the church is on gun control.  “The pulpits are destroying us.” Declared Coach.
Coach shared an image entitled, “The year is 1915 – Just one hundred years ago.”  See the link below.  Coach announced Salt and Light Brigade actions upcoming.  January 15 and January 20 are the dates.  Go to the events link on www.coachdavelive.com
“We are entering into an eleven-month period in American history that is going to be unbelievable.” Said Coach.  He threw up a page full of Bible verses pertaining to sodomy.  See it in the links below.
The Huddle discussed winning the war we are in.  Coach said that he believes we are going to win.  “The trumpet blast from the pulpits in our land needs to be certain.” Observed Coach.
“You are going to have to pick a side.” Said Coach.  “I am almost done with the word ‘evangelical.’” Promised Coach.  “I’m not into friendship evangelism.  I’m into the truth.”  Angels are not girls.  They are men … protectors.
Robert Klous shared from his devotional, “Finders, Keepers:  Finders of Truth, Keepers of Faith.”
“I want to go down standing up.” Said Coach.  “I don’t want to be sucked out of here like a vacuum cleaner.”
The Huddle takes up the question, “What happens if there’s no internet for twenty-four hours?”
Pass the Salt!
Contact Coach at 
coach@coachdavelive.com
Support Coach at www.coachdavelive.com
Bible Verses:

Articles/Web Sites:

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVfV_AwniuQ

So...you may be thinking, "Oh - I thought YOU were a free-thinking individual. You're shackled by RELIGION."

Not a chance. I freely think the way I do.

Let me show you what the ARBITERS OF TRUTH, YouTube, think about Coach Dave's show:


No comments:

Post a Comment