Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2020

Trump Wins Again as Judge Throws Out Dem's Emoluments Lawsuit (NSFW)



This is a big one. It was also laughable on its face.

Emoluments?!? against Trump?!?

That's just STUPID.

You see, Trump is the difference between EARNING MONEY and MAKING MONEY.

If you aren't aware of the difference, then you can't even comprehend what Trump is attempting...so save your "stupid orange hitler bad" for the mirror....or your safe space.

I didn't idly assign Trump the nomenclature of Prometheus...he made all of this possible.

Let me do YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR IN RETURN...because that's just the kind of guy I am.

I have it on pretty good authority that Donald John Trump may be involved in the TRANSAPOCALYPSE...but that's the price of being able to stand in front of the bright lights and not be immolated.

He took a hit for all of humanity - remember that.

I don't hate transgenders.
I don't hate gays.
I don't hate lesbians.
I don't hate bisexuals.

Now, there are those that prey upon children...AND THAT I WILL HAVE NO TRUCK WITH WHATSOEVER.

CONSIDER ME YOUR PERSONAL SAMA-EL.

I think that's clear.

I wrote this a number of times previously, but let me reiterate for the guys in the back, peeking around:

President Donald John Trump has saved more children than every other administration combined.

Trump doesn't play that.

That's pretty much how all your elected officials are suborned.

The others, by dint of money, drugs or corruptible blackmail.

WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER REPRESENTATIVES.

We also deserve AN HONEST MEDIA.

See, you all give Trump grief...but if I were President, the very day the news broke of Amy Robach's expose being shelved for THREE BLOODY YEARS, MEANING THAT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN FOR THEMSELVES BEING PREYED UPON AND/OR CONTINUED TO BE PREYED UPON FOR AN ADDITIONAL THREE YEARS, I would have...

...thrown everyone out of every ABC AFFILIATE. I WOULD'VE COMMANDEERED THE NATIONAL GUARD TO VERIFY THAT EVERY BUILDING WAS EMPTY IN EVERY STATE.

NOW, I WOULD'VE CALMED DOWN, AND REALIZED THAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO STUFF LIKE THAT.

Of course, I would reverse any such edict, but to the exception of ALL EXECUTIVE STAFF - THEY ARE TO REPORT TO THE WHITE HOUSE, ALONG WITH THE EXECUTIVE STAFF OF CBS.

CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment