Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Did TIP Just Expose The Truth Behind "9/11 Trutherism"?

I'm really good at puzzles.

Likewise, I have been designated as being "bright"; in other words, I can make logical leaps of thought between two or more not-necessarily related topics.

I find myself not at work today. I woke with a migraine, which subsided as I decided I wasn't going in today.

What do you think that means?

I know...but that isn't germane to this discussion.

I am a reader (and sometimes commentor) on Professor James Tracy's blog, The Memory Hole Blog. Professor Tracy was formerly a tenured educator at Florida Atlantic University, until he was removed by the school for questioning the events of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, purportedly acted out by Adam Lanza. Check out the interview by Jon Rappoport.

The information is there for you to peruse and to make up your own mind...but I'm certain that you will agree with me that no one should lose their means of employment due to their own interpretation of events.

The facts are not settled (a reference to Al Gore and his insistence that "the science is settled" in regards to global warming/climate change).

In a very recent posting, a non-tenured professor at Oberlin College is facing explusion:

Israeli Public Relations Group Leads Lynch Mob Against Black Professor 

As I was reading the piece, something caught my eye:

9/11 Trutherism.

When did that become an invective?

If you read my piece, How To Bitch-Slap A Moron, you may recall that the moron in question had added, in addition to his other baseless charges, that I was a "9/11 Truther".

When did that become a bad thing?

Anyone with a working brain knows that We The People haven't yet heard the truth of the events of September 11th, 2001. If anyone would like for me to back up this assertion, let me know, and I'll be glad to do so.

I want you to take a moment, and pause to consider what I'm going to write - please don't engage in the knee-jerk reaction that you may have when you see what's being written.

Some people are turned off by 9/11 Truthers because they are "offended" by what they hear.

"Offended".

I don't believe that being "offended" is just cause for removing someone from their place of employment.

At no point does the "offense" in regards to 9/11 Trutherism have anything to do whatsoever with the plausibility of the assertions of those whom hold said views. It's all about "outrage" - outrage that someone could think such things.

I'm outraged that some idiots out there could think that I'd take that utterly retarded story of a guy on a dialysis machine orchestrating the largest mass murder to take place on American soil, and our defenses having absolutely no way to stop it.

In addition, they:

  • Performed put options on major airlines for four days;
  • Stood down NORAD;
  • Couldn't find the agents in Hollywood, Florida;
  • Made air traffic controller supervisors destroy audiotape evidence;
  • Knew to remove gold from the vaults under the WTC complex;
  • Remove bomb-sniffing dogs from the WTC buildings;
Need I continue? Those are just ancillary cases in which the story offered to us cannot stand.

When one doesn't have the facts, or logic, on their side, they will usually attack the messenger.

This is what happened to Professor Tracy, and what is happening to Professor Joy Karega.

Have some ideas that fall out of the mainstream?

This could happen to YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment