I find myself not at work today. I woke with a migraine, which subsided as I decided I wasn't going in today.
What do you think that means?
I know...but that isn't germane to this discussion.
I am a reader (and sometimes commentor) on Professor James Tracy's blog, The Memory Hole Blog. Professor Tracy was formerly a tenured educator at Florida Atlantic University, until he was removed by the school for questioning the events of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, purportedly acted out by Adam Lanza. Check out the interview by Jon Rappoport.
The information is there for you to peruse and to make up your own mind...but I'm certain that you will agree with me that no one should lose their means of employment due to their own interpretation of events.
The facts are not settled (a reference to Al Gore and his insistence that "the science is settled" in regards to global warming/climate change).
In a very recent posting, a non-tenured professor at Oberlin College is facing explusion:
- Performed put options on major airlines for four days;
- Stood down NORAD;
- Couldn't find the agents in Hollywood, Florida;
- Made air traffic controller supervisors destroy audiotape evidence;
- Knew to remove gold from the vaults under the WTC complex;
- Remove bomb-sniffing dogs from the WTC buildings;