Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Discover The Evils of Monsanto

Good morning, and Happy Hump Day!


Early November morning, I was greeted with a commercial for Monsanto on the News12 channel.


I don't know how much a commercial costs on that network, but it may be time to purchase one. I re-read my last posting, featuring an interview with Dr. Stephanie Seneff, who articulately details the dangers of glyphosate to our well-beings and to that of our families and friends.


It's incredible to me how inserting the term "technology" into something utterly harmful can brainwash a civilization.


I worked with someone who kept mouthing the sound byte, "It's the wave of the future", every time GMOs came up. He refused any bit of research I sent his way, and he recently had a son. I wonder if his family is dealing with any difficulties due to his embracing the "future".


I implore you all to take some time and read the last posting. I've read and have done a lot of research into the dangers of GMOs, and sometimes, it's been harder than it should. A lot of the research is presented very dryly, and with unfamiliar terminologies and hard-to-obtain references. The interview goes right into the actions that glyphosate performs on flora and fauna, and it tellingly reveals that, like most of the so-called experimentation performed, there was only a three-month period allotted to gauge whether or not the compound posed a danger to humans.


Three months.


All research that has exceeded that three-month period has shown exactly the opposite - and that gives me cause to pose the question of whether this is INTENTIONAL.


More in a future posting - have a good day, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment