Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2016

Do You Love Being Lied To?


I know I don't.

I promised you all...I WOULD NEVER LIE TO YOU.

I've kept my promise.

I know others whom haven't.

Let's start with the Democratic nominee for the office of the President of the United States, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton.

She purports to have had pneumonia on Friday, September 9, 2016.

On Sunday, September 11, 2016, something unforseen occurs...and because she isn't being honest with us, I can't tell you exactly what happened. Let me see if we can make a determination one way or another:

At some point, during the 15 year memorial to the deaths of over 3,000 Americans who perished in WTC buildings, 1,2 and 7, and to the lives wasted in a false campaign overseas, Hillary Clinton suffered what she referred to as "being dehydrated", and departed from the memorial. One of two things happened:

  • She suffered a collapse, and had to be spirited away by her Secret Service guard; but instead of going to a hospital, she instead was taken to her daughter's apartment (reports have indicated that the address of Chelsea's apartment is also registered as a MEDICAL FACILITY);
  • She was arrested (as indicated in the Comments, I have received independent and absolutely trustworthy confirmation from the scene that she was not arrested).
At any rate, she was then shown to appear 90 minutes later, looking fit as a fiddle, and hugged a young girl before re-entering her vehicle, and then disappearing for what was to be five days to recuperate.

Some things to note:

She recuperated incredibly, don't you agree?!?

90 minutes?!?

It's pretty much unheard of in the annals of modern medicine. I would think that if she had access to such a remedy, that she should share that with all of us.

She also hugged a young girl, for whom pneumonia would prove rashly dangerous. Is it worth a child's life to stage a photo op?

Sure...if SHE NEVER HAD PNEUMONIA IN THE FIRST BLOODY PLACE.

I'm only including one link in this entire piece...I want for all of you to VERIFY my piece.

Look up everything I'm writing. You will see for yourself that everything I write here is factual.

The "Clinton" spied leaving Chelsea's apartment has been called a body double, and in my researches, I found one Teresa Barnwell.



Look her up.

She has still not admitted that she may be suffering from Parkinson's disease, but that is the best diagnosis from a number of medical professionals. I will add Dr. Ted Noel's YouTube video at the end.

The following is my opinion of what happened to Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton during the memorial:
"The souls of those dearly departed took offense at her reducing their untimely deaths to a PHOTO-OP, and they took vengeance upon her and caused her to suffer a collapse."
Those were my thoughts upon discovering that she had attended the memorial.

Bayer has successfully convinced Monsanto to accept their buyout offer (over $120 per share), making their merger the largest biotech company thus far. What evils can they now perform?

Farmers are complaining that Roundup runoff is ruining their crops.





2 comments:

  1. Farmers in Arkansas and Missouri have filed more than 100 complaints with state agriculture agencies over a toxic weed killer that is drifting from adjacent farms and damaging their crops. The herbicide is not only stunting the growth of soybeans – it's also being used illegally.

    >> http://www.ewg.org/agmag/2016/08/monsanto-s-new-gmos-spawn-illegal-use-toxic-herbicides <<

    #justlabelit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I forgot to add...I have verification that she was not arrested.

    ReplyDelete