Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2020

FUNKY DOG-HEAD B*TCH (NSFW)



Whoops - looks like YouTube pulled the old "copyright" horseshite...that's why BitChute exists:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W_rMHTDAv14/

Watch this - it's rife with profanities, but it's important that you detect the MULTI-PRONGED ATTACKS upon humanity:

  • the constant screed of "black versus white"
  • unnecessary profanities uttered simply for shock value and to be "kewl"
  • deception, as you are not informed that Gayle King and Lisa Leslie (sp) are BIOLOGICAL MALES
  • promotion of the (((media created))) "thug life"
  • the continued SAMBOIZATION of Black men
  • the conflation of Whites and Jews

Hmmm...what is that weird scent I smell? A hint of moldy feces, along with the amora of rot...smells a lot like FEAR.

FEAR that the JIG IS UP.

It's OVER - I've done the necessary research to bolster what I discovered BACK IN SECOND GRADE, and now I KNOW.

By the way...regarding Harv and his FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS, this comment pertains to the famous scene in There's Something About Mary: "the "beans above the frank" line is AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF HEMAPHRODITE SEXUAL ORGANS."

Now that I'm nice and cheesed off, let me tell you how I saved my mom's soul from BURNING IN HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment