Total Pageviews

Friday, December 19, 2014

The Power Of The People!

Happy Friday, dear readers!




I posted yesterday on the absolutely awesome efforts by the SHAKA Movement in successfully appealing the ruling by the obviously compromised U.S. Magistrate Judge Barry Kurren.




Just to be fair, here's a news item presenting Monsanto's views on the matter: http://www.kitv.com/news/head-of-monsanto-talks-about-battle-over-gmos/29974528




If you've never heard of the term "weasel wording", take heed of the preceding news item - this is Weasel Words 101. Print yourself a certificate in this course after you've read the piece - I'll sign it, if we ever cross paths.




I was reading Jon Rappoport's latest piece regarding GMOs and the FDA - it's stunning and to the point: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/monsanto-science-and-fraud-are-the-same-thing/




He's spot on that our "watchdog" media has not only turned a blind eye to the dangers of GMOs; they've actively colluded with the biotech cheerleaders and the lapdog FDA in allowing what could be the vanguard of an extinction-level threat upon our world.


At this point, "labeling" foods as GMOs is an utter waste of effort - that should have been the practice back in the 1990s when genetically-modified organisms were first offered to us as an "addition" to our available foodstuffs. As you have seen, the powers-that-be do NOT want us to know anything in regards to what were ingesting. If this isn't true, please explain the tens (possibly hundreds) of MILLIONS of dollars in thwarting efforts to enlighten We The People as to what we're feeding our families and friends every day.


Hawaii is a special case - the climate allows for crops to be planted year-round. The biotech companies are pouring their herbicides onto the crops and into the soil all year, as well.


They are making money coming and going - first with their FrankenCrops, and again with their "herbicides". It's a huge scam, and we are all the poorer for it. We don't get crops that are nutritious; by the nature of GMOs, the crops lack the level of nutrients available in conventional and/or organic crops (chelation), and the soil is made less able to grow new crops by the inundation of the poison being passed off as "herbicides".


I don't understand - there's nothing wrong with a little bit of hard work. When I was away, I couldn't find work in my field - I had to be on my feet for nearly seven and a half hours a day. At first, I didn't enjoy doing it, but I got used to it, and the camaraderie and learning the ropes took away from the sheer drudgery (and I also got more comfortable shoes!) - it was all working out well, until the "incident" occurred, and I was unable to work at that point. I am still recovering, but I am working back in my field, and luckily for me, Microsoft's Windows 8 offering was so utterly unappealing to users that I didn't have to learn using it when I went back to my chosen profession.


Again, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the in-your-face conflict of interest in regards to Judge Kurren was made plain and appropriate steps were taken to fight against the kangaroo ruling.


I will be keeping watch of this - stay tuned, and have a wonderful holiday season, everyone!


The best to my family, my loved ones and my friends.


These are some of the ingredients to watch out for on food labels: Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Fructose, Xanthan Gum, Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Food Starch (thanks to the Food Babe for this and other info!)







No comments:

Post a Comment