Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Plus Ca Change, Plus Ca Meme Change

A couple of changes...

Threw in a feed to Activist Post, so that when you come by, and I've been too much of a Busy Bobby with other things (and there are other things, believe it or not!), there will be something new for you to see.

I used to hate that! I would go to a blog, just to see if there was anything new...and there was BUPKIS.

Well, no more of that here.

I will attempt to perform some daily postings, while I am a happy captive where I am. Where am I, that I'm so carefree about?

Never you mind...but I will recommend it highly, much to the surprise of the staff here.

I'm a pretty low-maintenance kinda guy. You can ask my girlfriends. Doesn't take too much to perk me up.

Also...I've discovered just what's wrong with rehab facilities...NOTHING.

All of the places doing their jobs are working above and beyond the call of duty.

The problem here is that people think that they deserve the royal bloody treatment wherever they go! I have personally experienced this phenomenon at my current location. "Oh, he's not comfy, lift up the bed...no, no, not that much; yes, now drop it just..no!! You did it wrong..."

What the hell. Excuse me...here's the bloody controls...knock yourself out, okay?

When I'm faced with this sort of asshattery, I can't help but think of those locations where zombified patients and residents shuffle amidst themselves, mumbling past glories as they avoid the wayward pee bombs from misapplied adult diapers and other such pitfalls. These people are so doped up, it's almost a sin for the staff to collect a check for essentially showing up for work, shooting hillbilly heroin down their throat with a slingshot, then spending the rest of the shift talking about the Stanford University Dumpster Douchebag, fated to serve only three months of a fourteen-year imposed sentence.

Then the food [sigh]. This is not the Four Bloody Seasons...if you don't like the food, bring your own.

I was, however, disappointed that they didn't offer stevia as a sugar substitute...but after all of my recommending, I discovered that stevia works as a sterilant, much as the legend regarding Tropical Fantasy sodas (though I think that HFCS definitely screws something in the human body), so I probably wouldn't bother with it, either. Dr. Ted Broer's show mentions HFCS, sugar and other subjects, as well.

A quick aside...why has sugar become more toxic? After all of the things we have improved, how is it that sugar is now even worse for you?!? My hope is to figure out the mechanism that causes sugar to bind improperly, and repair it. I would be the hero to diabetics worldwide.

I mentioned my dietary issues, and I was accommodated. Not as easy as you would think...but I understand that this is about my rehabilitation, not how much filet mignon I can scarf down while I stare at the blank screen upon the television. These people do a fantastic job, considering the enormity of the task of caring for the injured and/or invalid.

Since I'm actually in fair shape, despite my reasons for being here, I try to have fun with my fellow travelers. It's cool, watching people who would otherwise be drooling in front of some HD monstrosity, or bricking in the Depends they just had shimmied on 5 minutes ago, actually interact with each other!

The FDA has now approved a GMO vaccine.

Someone had the genius idea to merge a day care center with a nursing home.

Wow! That's a fantastic idea! The disparate populations can help each other simply by their presence in the others' lives.

Added something to the bottom...oh, right - you can sign up to get notifications of new postings! It'll probably be pretty vanilla, until I take a look and then I'll get you all bug nuts with Alan Moore-style introspection for a posting that's barely a web page long. Once I get going, I'm one li'l Chatty Cathy (or Carl, right?).

There's plenty other little things I can do here...maybe you can offer suggestions as to what you'd like to see, or what you think should be here. It's my place, but I don't mind visitors...but if you drink the Beck's, bring back a couple, okay?

Swell.

You've all heard that Bayer is attempting to purchase Monsanto.

So Satan is thinking of buying out Moloch...I can't possibly say as to which I'm rooting for; which is to say, if I had my way, a volcano would spontaneously open under the headquarters of both corporations and swallow them whole, along with their CEOs, CFOs, and every lawyer and/or publicist who ever pooh-poohed the dangers of their thrice-damned FrankenFoods.

POOF.

Actually, that's what just happened to me.

But what timing...I hadn't found any compelling news as of yet...but fortune does indeed smile upon the bold...and it doesn't get any bolder than this: Latin American Doctors Suggest Monsanto-Linked Larvicide Cause of Microcephaly, Not Zika Virus

The report, written by the Argentine group Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns (PCST), suspects that pyriproxyfen—a larvicide added to drinking water to stop the development of mosquito larvae in drinking water tanks—has caused the birth defects.
The authors said that the pesticide, known by its commercial name SumiLarv, is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese subsidiary of Monsanto.
According to PCST, in 2014, the Brazilian Ministry of Health introduced pyriproxyfen to drinking-water reservoirs in the state of Pernambuco, where the proliferation of the Zika-carrying Aedes aegypti mosquito is very high.
“Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on Zika virus for this damage, while trying to ignore its responsibility and ruling out the hypothesis of direct and cumulative chemical damage caused by years of endocrine and immunological disruption of the a acted population,” PCST said.




zikapesticidemain
Public health officials in Brazil inspect points of standing water, a breeding ground for the Zika-carrying Aedes mosquito. The virus has been linked to microcephaly, but the theory has not been scientifically confirmed. Photo credit: Flickr/Twitter
As it happens, the northeast state has registered the largest number of cases of microcephaly. Pernambuco, the first state to detect the problem, has roughly 35 percent of the total microcephaly cases across Brazil.
“Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75 percent of the population in those countries,” the paper said. “Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.”
Being a regular reader of Jon Rappoport and Jim Stone, this doesn't come as any surprise to me; it's evident that a 47-year old virus doesn't all of a sudden mutate to cause a condition that amazingly fits the evil plans of those intent on "culling the herd" and making body slaves of the rest of us.

How fortuitous.

I'll return tomorrow.

Byt the way, if you're in the downtown Brooklyn/DUMBO/Cobble Hill area, please come down to show support for John Giuca at 320 Jay Street @ 2:00 PM, 2nd floor.

Here's a video you should see:

No comments:

Post a Comment