Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Do You Really Want A Better America?



This video has nothing whatsoever to do with me; rather, it's the subject matter.

Links: Miami Herald: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article229277874.html Epstein Investigation: https://www.scribd.com/document/342637849/Acosta-Epstein Perversion of Justice: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article221897990.html

We are always being heard to say, "We need a better class of media. I'm afraid to sit my kids in front of the television set anymore - I don't need to explain to my daughter of six what a MEAT HELMET is!"

Bloody right.

I've recently gotten involved in a venture that will prove beneficial for every good man, woman and child in America...but there's a window that is fast approching closure.

Check this out:


This is an example of how we can REPLACE THE FILTH OF HOLLYWOOD with what we were originally offered as entertainment - an escape from the drudgeries of reality.

Said escape was not supposed to come with its own set of chains...but those whom have never heard that have also never heard this saying: " A man has as many masters as he has vices".

Hollywood figured that out at their first nickelodeon....and they've never forgotten.

I'm hoping that a number of you have seen UNPLANNED, and have subsequently taken your children to see it. That arbitrary R rating was meant as a deterrent, and nothing more. The R rating itself is the only objectionable part of this film.

Let me introduce you to David Rosler Christian Motion Picture Studios. They are ready to bring you the above film, titled Orbiter, as a 3-D Christian movie.

Hollywood has pulled out all of the stops to forestall this effort.

Don't believe it?

Well, have you heard of this before today?

If you don't help now, you'll never hear the likes of this again.

You know, dear readers, that I wrote each and every article on Room Eight on my own. I wasn't paid DIME ONE. Other writers were receiving a stipend of some sort...but I did most of my writings in between repairing laptops and resetting passwords.

I've never asked any of you for money. Not one bloody cent.

I think this is the time to forget about that - I implore you to help make this our new reality.

If I were to get a camera and go into any store with a Disney display, I could make you physically ill.

Rather than do that, I want us to have a world in which television does help educate our children.

I want a world in which subliminal sexual suggestions aren't written into children's cartoons.

I want a world in which all child predators are SCARED SHITLESS EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY, because they know I'm coming for them; no matter where they go; no matter where they hide...it won't be enough.

And if it isn't me...it's YOU.

Help out these fine creators. They've sacrificed everything in order to break the Hollywood stranglehold over our entertainment - let's work this out:


Click here to Give now to Help David Rosler Christian Motion Picture Studio


It's important to let people know where you stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment