Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

This Is It! My Dedication To Coach Dave Daubenmire


Coach really is a great guy to know.

I'm listening to Ted Broer mulling the possibilities in regards to the PantsuitWarPig, the Yak, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton getting her just desserts...it's quite a belly laugh; also, he advises you to avoid canola oil like it was liquid AIDS (my saying - Ted did not say that, but he would most likely agree that's it's as good an appellation as any other). It's nasty that it's even on the market...so how about this: any lawyers want to get famous and help out the world?

I haven't worked in three years, so I cannot pay. Period. Ridiculous, I know...like I can't do anything?

I'm producing content on my lonesome. I'm actually engaged in making this world a better place, despite the efforts of my detractors.

Here's the thing to consider...and I'm resisting the corny urge to type it in caps; I think it doesn't work in translation. If I do produce a book, I'll be sure to change out those arbitrary cappenings to some sort of fontage...but I digress.

My detractors are all either a bunch of blood drinking, child murdering, human trafficking packs of scum, or their sycophants.

I help the elderly cross streets.

I used to set up the Bingo tables for the girls at St Philip Neri on Bedford Park Boulevard.

Let me tell you what I'm aware of.

This is the time of revelation.

Coach knew it before I did.

I want for all of you reading this to go to Coach Dave Live and check out his shows. He should have a television channel dedicated to his show. It should run episodes 24 hours a day. There can be another channel that plays other stuff, but Dave gets his own channel.

Not sure if it has been mentioned here, but much of our music has been a psyop. Regardless, we got some good music out of it, regardless. I wouldn't give up my choice of music for anything. It fills my crevices when they form. Kenny Loggins is one of those magical men. He gave us this:



Ted says: You are allergic to canola oil.

You are.

Everyone is.

Are you not allergic to strychnine?

Exactly right.

You know what? I'd really appreciate some interaction. I know I have a temper...but I don't take it out on the innocent; only scumbags earn my wrath..

I know...I can be a meany when I want to.

Anyhow, let's try this:


Since it has come about that President Trump was only talking about "grabbing pussies", do you still care about the issue...or can we get about to making America great again?

Well, I'm still BUTTHURT, so, YAH!
MAGA! MAGA!! MAGA!!!
Free Survey Maker | Make Surveys in Minutes | PollMaker

Just having a bit of fun.

Let me know what's going on, everyone.  Any subjects I'm missing? How's the Sunny Sheu case, right? I haven't forgotten.

I'm missing something...that's not the way to end this one.

No - this is how we do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment