Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Monsanto - The Gift That Keeps On Giving (Stomach Cramps) (R8 Re-Post)

Monsanto - The Gift That Keeps On Giving (Stomach Cramps)

Going to visit Big D today with the family.
There's a show on the History Channel, and it seems to portray the character of Satan as a dark-skinned man. One of my former schoolmates was disturbed by this - I wrote this in response:
To my former classmate: "You, I and everyone with a brain knows that, despite all of the the depictions of Jesus, in the Bible, he is described as a dark-skinned individual. Conversely, Satan does not have such a description.

Remember, television is programming you and I every day with some sort of propaganda. The thing to do is to never take it at face value, and when a friend or family member has questions about something like this - talk to them."

The following regards Monsanto - I will be paraphrasing some information I found, but the important thing to remember is that this is from concerned parents who witnessed this first-hand, not any supposition from me. I have done my research, and I believe that the threat is real. What Monsanto does is NOT SCIENCE. It is QUACKERY. It is SNAKE OIL. It could mean the DEATH OF EVERY PLANT ORGANISM ON EARTH, if we do not take the threat seriously.
I'm no Luddite. I'm a computer guy, and one of the better ones out there. My track record speaks for itself, as well as the thousands of people of whom I've interacted with positively. I know all about scientific advancements.
What Monsanto does is NOTHING LIKE SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT.

If you've paid any attention whatsoever to my previous articles, you'll have some idea as to why.
You don't need to read my articles to do so; read Jeffrey Smith's books. Watch Genetic Roulette. Watch The World According To Monsanto.
Ask yourself why BASF is in the biotech industry. What did BASF formerly produce?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon-B
Of course, the function of those camps is a discussion for a further article.
Let's read that material I mentioned:
This began with a posting titled Conservatives Laugh As Liberals Attack President Over Non-Existent 'Monsanto Protection Act'

President Obama knows that agribusiness cannot be trusted with the regulatory powers of government. On the campaign trail in 2007, he promised: We'll tell ConAgra that it's not the Department of Agribusiness. It's the Department of Agriculture. We're going to put the people's interests ahead of the special interests.
But, starting with his choice for USDA Secretary, the pro-biotech former governor of Iowa, Tom Vilsack, President Obama has let Monsanto, Dupont and the other pesticide and genetic engineering companies know they'll have plenty of friends and supporters within his administration.President Obama has taken his team of food and farming leaders directly from the biotech companies and their lobbying, research, and philanthropic arms:
Michael Taylor
former Monsanto Vice President, is now the FDA Deputy Commissioner for Foods.


Roger Beachy
former director of the Monsanto-funded Danforth Plant Science Center, is now the director of the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture.

Islam Siddiqui
Vice President of theMonsanto and Dupont-fundedpesticide-promoting lobbying group, CropLife, is now the Agriculture Negotiator for the US Trade Representative.

Rajiv Shah
former agricultural-development director for the pro-biotech Gates Foundation (a frequent Monsanto partner), served as Obama's USDA Under Secretary for Research Education and Economics and Chief Scientist and is now head of USAID.

Elena Kagan
who, as President Obama's Solicitor General, took Monsanto's side against organic farmers in the Roundup Ready alfalfa case, is now on the Supreme Court.

Ramona Romero
corporate counsel to DuPont, has been nominated by President Obama to serve as General Counsel for the USDA.

Supreme Court Chief Justice Clarence Thomas worked as an attorney for Monsanto from the years 1976 - 1979.
The headline of the article you posted is designed to inflame the left vs. right fight. This has NOTHING to do with left vs. right. The first line is complete bullshit. The republicans and right wing msm has ignored this story as much as the democrats and the left wing msm. We signed several petitions last week and made phone calls... not b/c we were taunted by the right but because we are INFORMED. So sad that so many simply cannot conceive of people being informed, thinking critically and acting accordingly without the msm or one of the corporate parties telling them what is important. It is DISGUSTNG and PATHETIC that the majority are nothing but lemmings on the left and right!
Absolutely (name redacted) - our son was having digestive issues and allergie/sinus issues.. once we went gluten free, gmo free and organic... his health returned. Have you seen Genetic Roulette? If not, I highly recommend seeing & sharing. GMOs were introduced in the mid 90's .. so this generation has been ingesting them since birth which is why this generation is suffering more than older generations. And why they are saying this generation is the first that may not outlive their parents! The developmental years are very important to the immune system. We are talking about our children's health! I don't give a damn about left vs. right... this is about the future of our children!! Why people cannot get this is beyond me... no actually it is not. I completely get it ... it is the power of propaganda.
My niece was diagnosed with Type I Juvenile Diabetes, Celiac Disease and Thyroid Disease within a matter of weeks. Her parents are both trained in the culinary arts but did not think to switch to non-GMO organic foods until after my niece was diagnosed with all three life threatening illnesses. I also suffer from Celiac/Thyroid - recently diagnosed. Though I suspect environmental factors have played a huge part in Thyroid Disease diagnosis, the Celiac Disease was the last thing I expected. Now, if I even touch bread, bagels, flour, anything with gluten..my fingers and my face swell. Unless you suffer from disease and/or know of someone suffering from disease caused by GMO's you aren't going to do the research and learn the who what why where when and how of the origins. Hopefully folks will start paying attention. The life expectancy of my children ... heartbreaking.
I am pretty certain the astronomical rise in Celiac Disease and Thyroid Disease (often go hand in hand) can be traced back to GMOs and corporate giants like Monsanto.

The fact that President Obama actually placed former officers of Monsanto in positions of power is horrifying to say the least. Best way to confuse and distract folks is to pit one political party against the other. Ridiculous.
It is ridiculous...but it WORKS.
Sometimes, I think that people won't heed my words of warning because it may look as if I'm preaching. I'm not. I'n very concerned - for my family, for my friends, and for all of YOU out there. This is serious stuff, dear readers.
You really need to ask yourselves...WHY MUST ANYONE TRY TO PATENT LIFE FORMS?
The answer is more horrible than you can possibly imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment